Silver Helmet (Redcar) 28/10/2019 Oct 28, 2019 15:06:32 GMT
Post by Youngy on Oct 28, 2019 15:06:32 GMT
MEETING ABANDONED DUE TO WATER GETTING INTO THE ELECTRICS OF THE BIKES AND IS CAUSING THEM TO STOP - RESULT DOES NOT STAND
* PLEASE NOTE: This site is not an official results service and should not be used for the purposes of betting and gambling syndicates or companies. For official results, please refer to http://speedwaygb.co**
KOPIOWANIE TYLKO ZA ZGOD
Please remember that these updates cost the texter and updater money, please don't ruin it for others by posting the score up before the updater has had a chance to update this screen
All Updates will appear in this window, please feel free to post any comments below.
1. Tero Aarnio (Birmingham) - 2, 1 = 3
2. Leon Flint (Berwick) - 0, 2 = 2
3. Tom Woolley (Redcar) - 1, X = 1
4. Kasper Andersen (Redcar) - 3, 2 = 5
5. Ben Rathbone (Belle Vue) - 0, 0 = 0
6. Sam Masters (Edinburgh) - 2, 3 = 5
7. Jacob Bukhave (Unattached) - 1, 3 = 4
8. Ulrich Ostergaard (Newcastle) - 3, R = 3
9. Lewis Kerr (Eastbourne) - 3, 3 = 6
10. David Wallinger (Plymouth) - 0, FX = 0
11. Matias Nielsen (Unattached) - 2, FX, NS, NS, NS = 2
12. Connor Mountain (Leicester) - 1, 3 = 4
13. Richard Lawson (Eastbourne) - 3, 2 = 5
14. Kyle Bickley (Glasgow) - 1, 1 = 2
15. Ben Barker (Scunthorpe) - 2, F = 2
16. James Sarjeant (Edinburgh) - X, R = 0
17. Shelby Rutherford (Stoke) - X = 0
Heat 01: Andersen, Aarnio, Woolley, Flint. 56.0
Line Up: Aarnio, Flint, Woolley, Andersen
Comments: Aarnio goes under Flint on Bend 2 Lap 2.
Sponsored by Maitland Travel www.maitlandtravel.co.uk - providers of Speedway Holidays and bespoke travel all over the world
Heat 02: Ostergaard, Masters, Bukhave, Rathbone. 56.2
Line Up: Rathbone, Bukhave, Masters, Ostergaard
Comments: Masters goes under Bukhave exiting Bend 2 Lap 1.
Sponsored by MADDRUM5 www.youtube.com/user/MADDRUM5/videos
Heat 03: Kerr, Nielsen, Mountain, Wallinger. 56.9
Line Up: Wallinger, Nielsen, Kerr, Mountain
Comments: Kerr from the gate. Nielsen looking quite good in second.
Sponsored by andout www.canadianspeedway.com
Heat 04 (Re-Run): Lawson, Barker, Bickley, Rutherford (Excluded). 56.9
Line Up: Barker, Bickley,
Comments: Stopped. Sarjeant breaks the tapes. Rutherford replaces him.
Re-Run: Rutherford fails to make the 2 minutes and is excluded.
From The Gate.
Sponsored by Friends of Edinburgh Speedway www.foes.info/
Heat 05: Kerr, Lawson, Aarnio, Rathbone. 58.8
Line Up: Lawson, Aarnio, Rathbone, Kerr
Comments: From The Gate.
Sponsored by Splod
Heat 06 (Re-Run): Masters, Flint, Bickley, Wallinger (Fell, Excluded).
Line Up: Bickley, Wallinger, Flint, Masters
Comments: Stopped. Wallinger falls on Bend 3 Lap 1. Up and OK but excluded.
Re-Run: From The Gate.
Sponsored by Memories Of Poole Pirates Speedway Club www.facebook.com/groups/859822440748832/
Heat 07 (Re-Run): Bukhave, Barker (Fell), Woolley (Excluded - 2 Minutes), Nielsen (Fell, Excluded).
Line Up: Nielsen, Barker, Bukhave, Woolley
Comments: Stopped. Nielsen falls on the opening bend and is excluded. Nielsen up and OK.
Re-Run: Woolley fails to make the 2 minutes and is excluded.
Barker fell on Bend 2 Lap 3 when second.
Heat 08: Mountain, Andersen, Ostergaard (Retired), Sarjeant (Retired). 61.9
Line Up: Andersen, Ostergaard, Mountain, Sarjeant
Line Up: Masters, Sarjeant, Aarnio,
Line Up: Mountain, Rathbone, Barker, Flint
Line Up: Ostergaard, Kerr, Woolley, Bickley
Line Up: Lawson, Andersen, Wallinger, Bukhave
Sponsored by Speedway Fantasy League - www.speedwayleague.net
Line Up: Bukhave, Mountain, Bickley, Aarnio
Sponsored by Speedway Fiction www.speedwayfiction.co.uk
Line Up: Flint, Lawson, Ostergaard,
Sponsored by Splod
Line-up: Sarjeant, Woolley, Wallinger, Rathbone
Sponsored by Lakesidelive follow us on Twitter @lakesidelive
Line Up: Kerr, Masters, Andersen, Barker
Line Up: Aarnio, Ostergaard, Barker, Wallinger
Line Up: Kerr, Flint, Bukhave, Sarjeant
Line Up: Woolley, Mountain, Lawson, Masters
Line Up: Rathbone, Bickley,
Line Up: , , ,
Line Up: , , ,
Riding Order Confirmed.
Referee: Graeme Hunter
2005-2019 All meetings are copyrighted to Speedway Updates, permission must be sought and we must be fully credited before they are used elsewhere.